Appraisal of Vendor Documentation
The appraisal of vendor documentation consists of an independent review based on customers’ requirements, codes, standards and applicable specifications. This is associated to the majority of the products being provided by vendors in our industries. The appraisal will confirm whether a certain document issued by a certain manufacturer is in compliance with the established requirements.
This kind of work may range from simply appraising a certain document through to a complete approval process including the issue and the updating of a vendor document register.
With its extensive pool of discipline engineers and specialists, ACES GQS is able to provide appraisal for a wide range of vendor documents such as :
- Inspection and Test Plan
- Test procedures (Hydro test, Visual and dimensional test, Functional test, Performance test, Run Test etc.)
- NDT procedures (PT, MT, UT, RT, LT etc.)
- Welding book (WPS, PQR, welding map)
- Surface preparation and paint procedures
- Packing procedures
- Preservation and storage procedures
- Manufacturers data books
- Test certificates