Vendor / Process assessment
ACES GQS is able to conduct assessment visits and Audits to support Customers in verifying the organisation, management system, infrastructure, resources, manufacturing capacity and operational control of existing or potential new vendors.
The assessment is performed by qualified professionals based on client’s specifications and International standards (through check lists and questionnaires) and is tailored to a specific vendor or a specific process with the intent to ascertain Vendor’s potentiality and their capability to satisfy the scope of work and meet the specified requirements and objectives.
Services provided include:
- Assessment of legal and financial status
- Management structure
- Company capability (Sales , Engineering, Procurement , Production processes, Quality Control, Administration, Logistics, After Sales etc.)
- Vendor’s current and future workload analysis
- Availability and status of machines, equipment and tools
- Human resources and competences
- Vendor’s reference / experience lists
- Vendor’ qualifications / approvals
- Quality control system
- Quality management system and procedures
- Health safety and environmental management system and procedures